UPDATE Re: February 2013 Wine and Chocolate
Thanks to those of you that came out on this beautiful, snowy night to enjoy our evening of Wine and Chocolate. If you were unable to come out in the storm, many of the shops are still stamping passports and honoring their sales and promotions all day Friday (Feb 8) and Saturday until 2 p.m. Completed passports may be brought to Patricia Shoppe to enter to win the Grand Prize!
Escape the cold with a sizzling evening of specials and sweet treats along Silver Spring Drive in Whitefish Bay!
Shops will stay open late inviting visitors to stroll the street and become familiar with all we have to offer. Enjoy complimentary refreshments, sweets, and live entertainment and get in on exclusive sales, sneak previews, demonstrations, trunk shows, drawings and giveaways!
- ATI Physcial Therapy - Visit our studio on Silver Spring Drive.
- Boutique Photographer - Meet Linda Gumieny as she strolls Silver Spring Drive to capture this fun event.
- Breadsmith -Sample sweets while guessing the number of chocolate chips in our jar. The closest without going over wins free bread a month for a year!!
- Cherry Berry Self-Serve Yogurt Bar - Guess the number of Candy Hearts in the jar to win some free yogurt!
- Cutting Group - Meet the people behind the cutting group and enjoy live music.
- Elements Therapeutic Massage - Enter our wine tasting contest and win a free massage!!! Also, relax with a free chair massage and save $20 off select gift cards.
- Eleta Salon - Get 25% off the new gift arrivals for Valentine's Day -- one night only!
- Hounds Around Town – Come in and enjoy puppy love with us
- Massage Envy Spa Whitefish Bay - Receive a free foot scrub with any massage booked or serviced on February 7, 2013 and waive a $10 upgrade fee for facials booked or serviced that same evening. Be the body that everyone envies at Massage Envy Spa Whitefish Bay.
- Minoan Intimate Apparel – Shop for something special in honor of Valentine’s Day
- New Options Salon and Boutique - Try decadent delights from Indulgence Chocolatiers of Shorewood.
- Orange Shoe Personal Fitness - Enter to win a water bottle or free week of group training!!
- Oro Di Olivia - Sample our fine olive oils.
- Patricia Shoppe - shop our Sarah B Flanagan trunk show featuring her hand stamped and simple gemstone collections and 20% off new spring apparel and scarves!!
- Placesetters - Come on in and check out the wide selection of jewelry. All jewelry 20% off during the event!
- Realty Executive Integrity - offering wine and chocolate samplings and hot chocolate, and hand massages!
- RedCap Luggage & Gifts - Guests receive a complimentary rose, harmonize scrumptious treats at our chocolate fountain as well as pleasing their senses with various wine offerings. RFID demonstrations will be offered, combined with the latest information in the travel industry. Special discounts will be offered.
- Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint - enter to win great prizes!
- Sendik's Food Market - Come into Sendik’s for in-store sampling of chocolate and select red wines.
- Susan Fredman At Home - Come in and enjoy the taste of delicious gourmet chocolate, wine pairing and delicious warm hot chocolate.
- Starbucks - Sample coffee and chocolate pairings!
- Three Wishes - Shop our unique gifts, including the Corkcicle -- the perfect tool to keep your wine the perfect temperature!! Buy 5 Valentine's Day cards, get one free!!
- Winkie's Hallmark & Gifts - Stop by and sample chocolate and register to win a prize
- Winkie's Toys & variety - Enter to win a Valentine Balloon Bouquet to be delivered on February 14th to anyone in the North Shore area!
- Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition (partner) – Meet a WBCC representative at Susan Fredman at Home. Test your breast cancer knowledge with our interactive quiz!
NEW THIS YEAR - ENTER TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE
Visit at least 8 shops, stamp your "passport" and enter to win a grand prize with great items donated by Cherry Berry, the Cutting Group, Elements Therapeutic Massage, Placesetters, RedCap Luggage & Gifts, Ruhama's Yarn & Needlepoint, Starbucks, Three Wishes, and Winkie's Hallmark.
The event is made possible through a partnership with the Wisconsin Breast Cancer Coalition (WBCC), a non-profit member of our local shopping district. An alliance of individuals and organizations committed to halting the alarming incidence of breast cancer in Wisconsin, WBCC is bringing Wisconsin voices together to Stand Up and Speak Out
about breast cancer through education, collaboration and legislation. Additional details about WBCC and their work can be found on their website
Last year's event had our numerous salons and spas, boutiques and shops showing off a range of spectacular services and unique wares. Shoppers were warmed up by the courteous service and generous welcomes of our gracious business owners. Guests sipped champagne, sampled fine chocolate, discovered new shops, and met business owners. Features of the evening included complimentary chair massages, behind the scenes tours, sneak previews, demonstrations, and very special sales, some of which are highlighted in the video below.
Video from PAST event!! See all the fun you will have!
Join in the fun on Thursday, February 7 and see how our shops can warm up even the coldest winter night!